Sunday, August 29, 2010

just a simple luahan rasa n nukilan jiwa

Im sittin at the corner of my room lonely n its 3 oclock in the morning already.owhh faris u are having difficulities to close ur eyes...

it has been a long time since i post my last entry on this blog bcoz of my daily life such does not give me a freedom anymore of having a good time as a teenagers.Yeah i noe dat i dun hav right to blaming myself or others of choosing this path of life bcoz im sure dat everything that i hav done right now must be under ketentuan Allah S.W.T.

Deeply in my heart i must be strong n stay on this path of life to make sure on what others dream of watchin me soon will be a reality n not just a fantasy only.Every moment that i face daily move so fast n now im already becoming 21.I could not deny dat remembering my past such a nice memory that i could not easily forgetten at all,having joy with friends n family such a memory that i will keep it vividly in my mind.

Tomorrow,tomorrow n tomorrow.
Dear my friends out there im proud of u all,thanx for being my partner all of this while cz im sure all da memory that we hav passed must be a memorable memory for us.Such a simple word from me here,selamat hari raya n may this raye will bring us as a family again.Assalamulaikum.

im writing to breath:D


0206


taqwarians

No comments: